Looking for a reliable and experienced Electrician in Bundaberg?
Zane Dick Electrical & Air Conditioning is a leading Bundaberg electrical contractor, providing a diverse range of electrical services including residential, commercial & industrial electrical throughout Bundaberg and surrounding areas.
Established in 2013, we continue to grow from strength to strength, due to our team, outcome-driven focus, safety and proven track record. It is clear that by placing clients requirements first and consistently delivering projects on time, within budget and in a safe manner, we've become many people's electricians of choice. We've consistently rated five stars for our exceptional workmanship and service.
Our expertise when it comes to electrical services is second to none. As a highly skilled electrical contractors, our electricians help businesses region both small and large across the Bundaberg meet required electrical outcomes. All of our team members are fully qualified and licensed and undergo regular training to ensure that our clients receive the very best service possible.
At Zane Dick Electrical, we service all industries in Bundaberg, Maryborough, Gladstone and everywhere in between.
Whatever specialist electrical work you need in Bundaberg or nearby, we can help. Our fantastic experience across many specialist areas makes us the local electrical experts you can have confidence in. Whether you need routine maintenance and installation work or require a responsive emergency service, we’re here to help.
We provide the following services among many others.
Always seek professional services for electrical work in the home - getting things wrong can be a risk to you and your family.
We provide reliable repairs and installation work at properties throughout Bundaberg and nearby areas, including a residential fault-finding service that quickly identifies the cause of electrical problems and puts a solution in place. Whether you need a new installation or repair and upgrade work, we’re the experienced electrician Bundaberg residents trust.
- Zane Dick Electrical is committed to your comfort and offers the best home air-conditioning installation, service and repair services in Bundaberg and the Wide Bay–Burnett region of Queensland.
- Our electricians are experienced and qualified with all types of air-conditioning services, including the latest innovations in split systems and ducted A/C. Our service goes beyond just installation, our team is dedicated to ensuring you have reliable, energy-efficient and cool air-conditioning when you need it.
- Every Bundaberg home and business is different and has different cooling requirements. It is essential to have the right type of air-con unit with the right power for your space. The placement is vital for energy efficiency and comfort as well.
- You can trust the team at Zane Dick Electrical to provide personalised service and deliver the optimal cooling solution for your Bundaberg premises.
- When was the last time you had your switchboard inspected? It is recommended that switchboards be inspected and tested at least annually, especially if they are older. It could save a life.
- Zane Dick Electrical is also available to repair any faulty electrical wiring or outlets you have at your premises. If you see any sparks, smell any smoke, experience outages or dimming lights - or any kind of electrical aberration at all - give us a call to get it fixed fast. We are also available for 24/7 emergency repairs.
- Whenever you need new electrical services installed, it is imperative that you only trust an experienced and credentialled electrician. Zane Dick Electrical is fully licensed and insured with years of experience in home electrical installations.
- Whether you need something as simple as a new outlet or network connection or if you are building your new home, our team can provide expert installation services that will be reliable and safe for years to come.
- Zane Dick Electrical offers every possible electrical service you could need. Whether you need an electrical component repaired, replaced or freshly installed, we offer it all. Our list of services includes:
- All kinds of electrical inspections
- Repairs and upgrades
- Lighting installations including energy-efficient solutions
- Renovation projects
- Dishwasher and other home appliance repairs
- Repair and installation of outlets and switches
- Power upgrades when you are expanding
- Installation and maintenance of home security systems
- Smoke alarm inspection and installation
- Test and tag services
- Television connections including pay TV
- If there is an electrical service that you need that is not listed, just give us a call on 0438 597 286.
- New homes have modern requirements when it comes to electrical installations. Our team can work with your builder/architect to ensure you have the right wiring for all of the creature comforts and mod cons that you want in your dream home.
- You can trust Zane Dick Electrical to provide full energy efficiencies for lower power bills, safe and secure installations and outlets, lighting and more installed precisely where you will need it. Because we know your dream home needs to match your lifestyle. For more information, contact us today.
If you need electrical services for a commercial site, we’re the experienced electrician Bundaberg businesses rely on. Your business can be severely impacted if your electrics aren’t up to scratch, so we provide dependable installations and repair work at commercial sites. We also provide electrical and equipment upgrades.
- We have extensive experience providing electrical services for civil infrastructure projects – not every electrician has this expertise.
- In the past, we’ve worked on installations and repairs for traffic lights, traffic control systems, and bridgework, plus ongoing maintenance for roadside electrical equipment. We have a proven history of working alongside other civil contractors to deliver fantastic results on every job.
- In addition to the wide range of services we provide for civil infrastructure projects, we specialise in the installation, monitoring and maintenance of electrical traffic signal equipment.
- Safety is paramount on the roads, and we can provide responsive emergency traffic signaling maintenance to help promote the safety of all road users. Our traffic management skills make us a leading local choice for this type of specialist electrical work.
Industrial electrics is a specialist area that not every electrician is equipped to take on. We provide effective services for industrial clients, including work at farms, power stations and mills, and have the skills and experience to work with heavy industrial equipment.
No matter the size of the job, we bring the same high standards to all of our work.
- As well as our industrial electrical work, we specialise in electrical services for mills and power stations. We’re committed to helping your operation run smoothly at all times by delivering reliable and responsive electrical work.
- This includes services for high voltage and particularly large power stations that many electricians aren’t equipped to deal with.
At Zane Dick Electrical & Air Conditioning, we’re committed to high quality, dependable electrical work for clients of all types throughout Bundaberg and nearby. We understand the specialist needs of civil, industrial, commercial, and residential clients, and are dedicated to providing services to match these needs.
365 days a year, no matter what the time of day is, the Zane Dick Electrical maintenance team are here to support you. Whether it's a power outage, a switchboard failure or faulty fuses, our team is on hand when you need them most.
Downtime costs you money, so our electricians are proud to be able to offer a one hour response time within 20km of the Bundaberg CBD area.
"During our recent house renovations and rewiring, Zane and Scott from Zane Dick Electrical were very reliable, polite and did a great job cleaning up. I would highly recommend them"
"What an amazing company and service! The boys were very friendly, knowledgeable and all round great guys. I will be using this company for all my electrical needs and will be recommending Zane to all my family and friends. Not to mention, fabulous prices :) Thank-you so much!"
What electrical licences do you hold?
As experienced electricians in Bundaberg, every member of our team has extensive qualifications and licencing to complete any job. Subject to Queensland state law, we hold an Electrical Contractors Licence, as well as High Risk Work Licence, Construction Blue Cards, LVR CPR Certificate and Electrical Work Licence. These allow us to provide a full range of electrical services including home, commercial and industrial electrical work. We are also hold an ARC licence certifying our team for air conditioning work. Find out more about our electrical contractors.
Why do I need to have a safety switch installed?
When it comes to safety, there is no better solution to have installed at your home or business than a safety switch. In an electrical circuit, electricity flows to your appliance and then returns via a neutral wire. When anything goes wrong with this circuit, the electricity can then become earthed, using anyone touching the appliance as the vessel to channel the electricity into the earth. This can result in catastrophic injury and fatalities in many cases.
A safety switch is able to rapidly detect any power drops in your electrical circuits and shut off the power supply. These switches will cut the power in 30 milliseconds - faster than a heartbeat. They are life saving devices and should be installed on all older properties that don't have them yet.
How often should I test my safety switch?
Like anything, safety switches can become damaged due to corrosion or external forces like the weather or physical damage. You should test it every couple of months to ensure it is working correctly. All safety switches have a simple test button that will cut off the power immediately. If the power does not shut off when you press the test button, or you cannot restore the power, you require a licensed electrician to take a look.
When should I have a licensed electrician inspect my property?
For residential homes, it is advised to have an inspection annually to look for any signs of wear and tear that could potentially become issues in the future. For businesses that have large-scale machinery, HVAC solutions, etc, it is advised to have inspections twice a year, or even once every three months. Other occasions when you should an electrical inspection include:
- When you buy a new property that has previously been lived in.
- You are moving into a home that is older than 25 years.
- You have not had an electrical inspection in the last five years.
- If you have concerns about any of the outlets, wiring or other electrical components in your home or business.
Why is it imperative that I only use a licensed electrician?
First of all, you should never attempt any electrical work yourself unless you are a licensed and insured electrician yourself because it is against the law in Australia. Even the most simple, minor repairs, replacements or installations still carry considerable risk and it is simply not worth it.
You may have seen "electricians'' advertising prices that seem too good to be true. It is vital that you check their credentials as there are many cowboy operators out there. To achieve an electrical licence, tradespeople need to be rigorously trained and tested on all Australian standards for your safety - these cowboy operators will not have that training or knowledge of the industry standards. This usually translates to dodgy and potentially dangerous installations.
Finally, insurance is critical. This protects you from substandard installations and repairs, covering you if anything goes wrong.
Why should I switch to LED lighting?
As the world becomes more sustainable, home electrical systems and appliances are becoming more energy efficient. This is not only good for the environment, but for your back pocket as well. When you consider that lighting makes up around 12 per cent of your overall energy use, a saving of 85 per cent in electricity costs by using LED lighting is going to make a significant difference on your future bills.
On top of that, LEDs will last up to 50 times longer than traditional incandescent bulbs and four times longer than fluoros. That means fewer blown bulbs at inopportune times, less expenses in replacing light bulbs and less waste hitting landfills.
For any further information, please get in touch with us!