Zane Dick For Mill & Power Station Electrical
Regardless of the size of your factory or mill processing plant, our Zane Dick Electrical team have the skills and the knowledge to help you keep it running smoothly and efficiently. That might mean keeping your processing plant’s electrical equipment safe and tested, or it might involve inspecting the entire wiring layout of your facility, and recommending necessary upgrades.
For most businesses, downtime means lost revenue, and we recognise that you just can’t afford to have your electrical systems and equipment fail, shutting down your whole operation for any length of time. That’s why we have made it our business to specialise in understanding electrical services that are particular to mill and power stations.
Benefits Of Zane Dick Electrical Services
- Save time - Our team are experienced in working with, and understand the requirements of large factories, processing plants, sugar mills, foundries and other industrial operations.
- Meet your legal requirements – We have a clear understanding of all legal requirements required of a large processing plant, and we comply with such requirements.
- Highly experienced team – You can count on us for minimum disruption to your operation; our technicians are committed to getting the job done right the first time.
Power Station & High Voltage Substation Services
Zane Dick Electrical is often approached to handle the most difficult projects at power stations because of our experience and proven track record. We have worked hard to establish and maintain this reputation as the ‘go-to’ electrical team for tough jobs involving high voltage and large power stations, and we intend to continue providing the same level of highly professional and skilled work whenever we’re tasked with projects for the power industry.
Our Accomplishments & Capabilities:
- Highly experienced power station electricians; holders of Queensland Electrical Licence and Open Cablers License
- Previous high-voltage substation experience
- Servicing Queensland wide
- Ability to undertake electrical construction works
- Previous experience with Ergon Energy and Downer Group, including major and minor electrical contracting works
- Panel wiring, fault finder, and transformer maintenance experience
Improve Your Substation Standards & Maintenance Programs
We have a range of tailored packages which can be provided to you after we’ve conducted an on-site assessment of your operation and equipment. Since all stations have their own unique requirements, it will be necessary for our technicians to fully inspect your existing operation to determine the most efficient approach to ongoing maintenance.
Get in touch today with our Zane Dick Electrical representative to discuss your Mill or Power Station needs.
Specialist Electrical Contractors Bundaberg
I use Zane Dick electrical for all my electrical needs, they are always prompt, reliable and provide great service.Lucas