We manage traffic signal maintenance services for various governmental bodies, providing services as required, ongoing planned maintenance, as well as quick-response emergency services in the event of storm or weather damage.
Traffic signal maintenance services
- Traffic signal installation, maintenance and repairs
- Emergency quick-response traffic signal repair and replacement
- Traffic management level 2 skills:
- Reading and interpreting traffic plans
- Identifying traffic device requirements
- Establish best traffic guidance scheme for prevailing conditions
- Equipment checks and serving
- Monitoring flow and effectiveness of traffic guidance equipment
- Documenting existing traffic guidance schemes
Contact us today at Zane Dick Electrical. We can answer any questions you may have, or we can schedule an on-site review to evaluate any traffic signal maintenance which might be advisable.
Your Bundaberg electrical & air conditioning specialist
Zane Dick is an Honest and Reliable Electrician, would highly recommend him to anyone, he is always happy to help me out whenever I need him and it's never a problem. Thanks ZaneMatthew Scott