Experienced Commercial Electricians Bundaberg
At Zane Dick Electrical, our commercial electricians in Bundaberg provide a full suite of services for any commercial project. Whether you're in need of emergency electrical repairs to keep your business running or upgrading commercial equipment to meet new demand, our team can help.
We're proud to be the region's leading commercial electrician services. Our commercial electricians are fully trained and licensed to tackle any problem you may be experiencing quickly and efficiently to ensure minimum disruption and downtime for your business.
If you’re moving into a new facility and require installation services, we can work with you to make sure the premises will be set up to run effectively and energy efficiently.
If you require a complete overhaul of your existing electrical infrastructure, we can consult with you on the most effective and cost-efficient system for your business needs. Give us a call on 0438 597 286 to get started!
Electrical Safety & Maintenance
We offer scheduled commercial electrical safety checks and on-going maintenance to ensure maximum business up-time, workplace safety and productivity. No job is too big or small, and our staff will handle your job promptly and professionally to ensure minimum interruption to your business.
Below are our core commercial electrical services. If we haven't noted the specific service you require, give us a call and we will tailor a commercial electrical package to your exact business needs.
Commercial Electrical Services
Our services are comprehensive, offering everything you need in one place. From the design and installation of custom electrics for your commercial premises or business to maintenance and repairs, our qualified electricians can keep your commercial electrics running smoothly all year round.
- Priority service for breakdowns, power outages, and equipment failure
- Contract maintenance schedules
- Complete fit-outs and refurbishments
- Commercial lighting and power
- Exit and emergency lighting
- Security lights
- Main switchboards and distribution boards
- Consumer mains and sub mains
- Motor starters
- Lightning and surge protection
- Residual Current Device (RCD) safety switches
- Upgrade mains supply to meet new demands
- Switchboard and metering alterations
- Insurance work
- Property maintenance
- Testing and tagging
- Civil Infrastructure
- Traffic Signal Maintenance
Why Work With Our Electrical Contractors?
We understand that the best teams offer a diverse range of strengths and specialties, which is why we work with contractors with years of experience in a wide range of sectors and industries. Work with our electrical contractors and take advantage of decades of expertise.
We employ a large number of contractors who can take on any project of any scale, and all of our contractors are vetted for their skills and professionalism.
We only employ trained contractors who meet our high standards for work in every job they do, but our pool of contractors is large enough to accommodate even the biggest projects.
To find out more about what our electrical contractors could do for you, call us today at Zane Dick Electrical & Air Conditioning and we'll be happy to discuss our expertise and services with you.
Energy Efficient Lighting
We can upgrade your business's lighting to be more energy-efficient.
Our qualified electricians can draw up plans to fit energy-efficient LED lighting throughout your offices or other commercial premises, which will not only reduce your carbon footprint but will save you money on energy bills in the long term.
Keep Your Business Running Smoothly
Reliable electrics are key to any business. Most businesses rely on electrics to be up and running for work to carry on with disruption, and faulty electrical equipment in the workplace is a serious cause of injury in workplaces across Australia.
Keep your business safe and your customers happy with our commercial electrical services, which can be tailored to your needs at any time.
Our maintenance services will keep your electrics free of faults, and our fast repairs can get your business back up and running in no time.
Why Choose Zane Dick For Electrical In Bundaberg?
At Zane Dick, we always go above and beyond to ensure every job we do is finished to the highest standards.
If you're looking for reliable electricians in Bundaberg to carry out commercial electrical repairs and maintenance on civil works and commercial properties, call us today to discuss your project.
Can I carry out my own electrical works?
- No, in Australia it is required by law that electrical works involving wiring and circuits are carried out by licensed electricians. This is to ensure the safety of yourself and visitors to your building.
What size projects do you work on?
- We work on projects of all scales and sizes, from small repair jobs to long-term contracting work. Whether you're looking for a single electrician to carry out repairs on your switchboard or a team of electricians to install circuits into new constructions, we can help.
How much do you charge?
- We offer a huge range of electrical services, with competitive rates available for all of them. If you'd like to get a quote for a specific project, get in touch with us today and we'll be happy to give you a free quote for our electrical services.
Do I need to hire a licensed electrician?
- Yes, every time. Australia actually has regulations dictating who can work with electrical cables and sockets, designed to ensure the safety of those people carrying out such work as well as anyone who might go on to use the electrical fixtures in the future.
- On commercial premises, it's especially important to ensure all electrical work is carried out by experienced electrical contractors, to keep your staff and customers safe, and to protect yourself from potential legal troubles.
How often should I get my commercial electrical serviced?
- Generally speaking, commercial electrics should be serviced more regularly than residential electrics, in part because they usually undergo heavier use and also to ensure that owners are protected from potential legal claims.
- For this reason, having your commercial electrics serviced by licensed electrical contractors every 6 to 12 months is advisable.
Specialist Electrical Contractors Bundaberg
Zane Dick is an Honest and Reliable Electrician, would highly recommend him to anyone, he is always happy to help me out whenever I need him and it's never a problem. Thanks ZaneMatthew Scott