Our electrical specialists at Zane Dick Electrical have many years experience designing and installing electrical layouts for new homes, unit complexes and renovation projects, as well as installing all home electrical appliances; everything from smoke alarms to complete air conditioning systems are within our area of expertise.
Builder's preferred electrical contractor
We work regularly on new homes and residential projects for local builders, and come recommended by several builders throughout the Bundaberg and surrounding areas.
We believe our team bring a level of care and consideration to residential projects that new home owners appreciate. We'll work along side of your client from planning right through to after-build support:
Lighting plans - We take the time to provide feedback and suggestions to your client in regards to what's going to be best for their new home before undertaking any electrical work, from outlining energy efficient options, through to outlining aesthetic options for feature lighting and switches for that special touch.
After build support - For home owners that are after feature lights or pendants, we'll go back on site after the build to finish off any special lighting that may require furniture to be in place before final installation to ensure, for example, featured pendant lights are centered over dining room tables.
If you're looking at Zane Dick Electrical for your next residential project, please get in touch for any references required.
Why us for residential electrical services?
- Cost effective and energy efficient electrical layout planning
- Installation of all appliances in accordance to manufacturer specifications
- Wherever possible, usage of energy-efficient solutions and products
- Experienced in multi dwelling projects; from planning, to installation and ongoing maintenance
- Experienced in renovation projects
- All of our residential clients are treated with friendly, caring and professional service
Our key residential electrical services
- Design of cost effective and energy efficient layouts and products
- Power points
- Ceiling fans
- Ovens, cooktops, and hot water systems
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
For all your residential building electrical service needs, contact us today. We'd love to answer any questions you may have, or to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs.
Your Bundaberg electrical & air conditioning specialist
Zane Dick is an Honest and Reliable Electrician, would highly recommend him to anyone, he is always happy to help me out whenever I need him and it's never a problem. Thanks ZaneMatthew Scott