Terms and Conditions
The term “Zane Dick Electrical” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Bundaberg. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website and its content is copyright of Zane Dick Electrical - © Zane Dick Electrical 2017. All rights reserved. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics of this website.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Zane Dick Electrical’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Your Bundaberg electrical & air conditioning specialist
During our recent house renovations and rewiring, Zane and Scott from Zane Dick Electrical were very reliable, polite and did a great job cleaning up. I would highly recommend them.Kim Moyle